Get out of your house and Run Free! Complete this Americana themed 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon on a course of your choosing and get your gear mailed right to your door. Or, take it a step further and sign up for the 100 Miles in 30 Days Challenge. Your participation will help support US Troops through our charity partners: Salute, Inc., Caritas of Austin, K9s for Warrior’s and Semper Fi & America’s Fund.
Here is how it works…
1. Register to run/walk the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or 100 Mile Challenge.
2. Conquer the distance on your own on a course of your choosing and then report your time to be added to the national results leader board between now and 7/5. Be sure to print your finisher certificate!
3. Get your gear mailed to your front door.
*If you are looking to participate in the 100 Miles in 30 Days Challenge, click here for more details.
Use #RunFree when sharing your photos from your run to connect with runners from across the nation.
1) Sign up for the virtual run and choose which distance (5K, 10K or Half Marathon) you would like to complete.
2) Receive your event gear in the mail. It will be shipped to the address you sign up with. If you register by May 3rd, you will receive your gear by Mother’s Day.
3) Choose your own route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or any safe location and run/walk/jog the distance to complete the virtual run on May 10th.
4) Post your result! Click the results tab below to learn how.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
BY: ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS
Tag your Instagram pics with #hotciderhustle
and we’ll feature them here
Johnny Appleseed would have loved this race.