We are excited to announce the Deer Park St. Paddy’s 5K & 10K will be happening LIVE on March 20, 2021 and March 21, 2021. We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id odio a dui tempus malesuada ut ac mauris.
Suspendisse placerat consectetur massa, id ullamcorper purus dignissim non.
Nullam non sem vel nunc ullamcorper tincidunt tincidunt sed mauris.
7:15 a.m. Event Day Packet Pick Up at Start/Finish Location Open
8:05 a.m. Event Day Packet Pick Up Close
8:10 a.m. Parking Lot Closes
8:15 a.m. Kids Dash
8:30 a.m. 5k & 10k Start
9:50 a.m. Course Closes