We are excited to announce the Barrington Mother’s Day 5K will be happening LIVE on May 9, 2021. We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, instead of a mass start, participants will sign up for individual start times with spacing between each participant. Participants that want to run/walk together can sign up for similar start times. Start time sign up will open closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
*All protocols are subject to adjustment based on current conditions.
Barrington, IL | May 9, 2021
EARLY BIRD DEAL ENDS 3/24