We are excited to announce the Prairie State Half Marathon & 10K of Long Grove will be happening LIVE on October 2nd. With safety protocols in place, we can’t wait to see you there. We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot. This race is definitely happening, but for your peace of mind, we will not charge your card until 4 weeks before the event.
2. On event day, we will release 3 runners every 10 seconds starting with a start window between 7:15AM – 8:15AM.
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. All registration will be done online.
5. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the race course.
*Subject to change, pending state guidelines
7:00 a.m. Event Day Packet Pick Up Open
8:00 a.m. Event Day Packet Pick Up Closes
8:30 a.m. – Half Marathon, 10K Start & Oktoberfest 5K Starts
8:45 a.m. Start line closes (for participants who do not want to start with the mass start)
Course time limits:
Half Marathon – 3.5 hours
10K & 5K – 1.5 hours