The Naperville Trails Half Marathon is still the beloved event it has always been, and this year instead of having a mass gathering event, runners can race the course on their own or run virtually anywhere on a date of their choosing in September.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the Naperville Trails Half Marathon and run the official USATF-Certified course without the crowds on your own on a date of your choosing in September. Or, run it virtually on a course of your choosing anywhere, anytime.
2. Select a day from September 1st-September 30th to conquer your half marathon on your own. Be sure to print your race bib before heading out on your run!
3. If you choose to run the USATF Certified route at Danada Forest Preserve, you can follow the route using Strava and MapMyRun or get turn-by-turn voice directions using RunGo. You can also download and print out the map from the “Course Map” accordion below. If you choose to run the distance virtually on your own on a course of your choosing, use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your finish time.
4. After completing the official race route or running the course on your own, submit your results to the leader board and print off your finisher certificate.
5. Get your commemorative event gear mailed straight to your door!
Be part of the Fall Haul Endurance Series! Challenge yourself to run 3 races on each race’s actual course or run all 3 races virtually on a course of your choosing. After you conquer each race, you will get your finisher medal mailed to your front door. Once you have completed the entire series you will get your exclusive Fall Haul Endurance Series finisher’s shirt.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
BY: ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS
Tag your Instagram pics with #napervilletrails
and we’ll feature them here
Happy trails to you, until we run again!