While we would love to be putting on this event for you in a few short weeks, we are looking forward to next year when the environment is much safer. For those of you who are trained up and ready to run, please check out some of our virtual runs below. If you are participating in the Chi Town Virtual Half Marathon & 10K for 2020, please read the website below for details on how to complete your run.
Bigfoot…The Social Distancing Champion’s Running Challenge
Run Free 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon
Ruck Run 4Mi, 8Mi, & 12Mi
Love Runs the World 5K
Ruff Runner Virtual 1Mi, 5K, & 10K
Bigfoot…The Social Distancing Champions Cycling Challenge
We are excited to announce the Chi Town Half Marathon & 10K will be happening LIVE on September 11th, 2021. We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
BY: ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS
Tag your Instagram pics with #runchitown
and we’ll feature them here
Run with the wind!