We are excited to announce the Country Sole Half Marathon, 10K & 5K will be happening LIVE on October 16th. We have recreated this run to make it what we believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
7. Subject to change, pending local gathering guidelines.
The Country Sole Half Marathon, 10K, & 5K is still the beloved event it has always been, and this year instead of having a mass gathering event, runners can race the Lakefront trail course on their own or run virtually anywhere on a date of their choosing in October.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the virtual 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon and run the Lakefront Trail course without the crowds on your own on a date of your choosing in October. Or, run it virtually on a course of your choosing anywhere, anytime.
2. Select a day from October 1st-October 31st to conquer the distance on your own. Be sure to print your race bib before heading out on your run!
3. If you choose to run the Lakefront Trail route, you can follow the route using Strava and MapMyRun or get turn-by-turn voice directions using RunGo. You can also download and print out the map from the “Course Map” accordion below. If you choose to run the distance virtually on your own on a course of your choosing, use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your finish time.
4. After conquering the distance on your own, submit your results to the leader board and print off your finisher certificate.
5. Get your commemorative event gear mailed straight to your door!
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
BY: ALL COMMUNITY EVENTS
Tag your Instagram pics with #countrysolerun
and we’ll feature them here
You and me, running, we’re stuck like glue!